Friday 26 July 2013

Animal Stamps and New Polish

Yesterday I was in the supermarket getting some shopping with my mum and when I wandered past the Rimmel stand a purple polish just screamed at me to buy it(as they so often do!!), so in the trolley it went. Obviously as soon as I got home I had to try it and I have been itching to try some of my tip stamps and see how straight I could get them (so far I have failed miserably at getting them straight)

Not one to be content with a single colour or pattern I thought I would try stamping some of my newer Barry M Gelly Polishes as well (over at Brit Nails, Allie had suggested the Gelly polishes were great for stamping but I hadn't had a chance to try them yet!)

The result :
Well I like them



I stamped each of the colours over the white tips of my Acrylic nails so I apologize about the state of my cuticles , they are in a pretty sorry state


Read more to see what colours I used.




Rimmel London in MarshmallowHeaven
Barry M Gelly in Plum
Barry M Magnetic in Magnetic Blue
Barry M Gelly in Watermelon
Barry M Gelly in Guava













No comments:

Post a Comment